Satisfy a thirst for adventure with a day of wet and wild adventure in the scenic Tuscan countryside. Learn how to negotiate gravity defying waterfalls and slide down natural water slides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Italian
- Slide down waterfalls and jump into cool springs
- Great fun for all ages
- Adrenaline fuelled day in the beautiful Tuscany countryside
- All certified equipment (Wetsuit, helmet, harness, carabiners, ropes and group gear)
- Life jacket on request
- Certified canyoning guide
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
To reach us follow the road SP20 to Garfagnana Valley coming from Lucca, after turning to Fabbriche di Vallico , follow the main road for 5,4 km , and you will find a small carpark on the right and our sign. Cross the stone bridge where you will see the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Knowledge of rope and abseiling techniques is not required.
- You must however:
- be in general good health conditions
- be able to swim
- have no heart or breathing dysfunctions that are not compatible with the physical effort required
- Minimum age: 9 years
- Duration: about 3 hours
- What to bring with you:
- A polyester t-shirt to wear under your wetsuit, a bathing suit, towel, and trekking shoes (note that your shoes will get wet). You may rent shoes on the site.
- Please don't wear rings and secure any glasses so as not to lose them. The height and weight for every participant will be required.