Explore the characteristic villages of Cinqueterre National Park and see the spectacular coastline of the Ligurian Riviera. Visit Riomaggiore and Manarola, and stop to sample local wines and produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the sliding doors of the pharmacy inside Santa Maria Train Station, opposite platform 16.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable footwear and clothes, and travel light
- The national park is often subject to landslides, and for this reason the trails can be closed by the local authorities if it is considered dangerous. If the trails are closed a different itinerary will be suggested
- This tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities
- Please inform the guide of any dietary requirements
- Tour for 18-35’s. It is not a strict age limit and people older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart and have no walking disabilities and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc... that often fall into this category. The tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers of the same age from all parts of the world who share the same interests, lifestyles and travel styles.