Head out from Florence on a unique tour that features Chianti landscapes and Tuscan flavors. Spend some free time in Siena taking in its medieval atmosphere. Enjoy a drive to the heart of the Chianti area for a traditional Tuscan dinner at a wine estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal - Located 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for staff wearing a fuchsia colored jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Note that depending on the operator's requirements, the order of the visits may change
- At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at the original meeting spot and hotel drop off is not included
- Tips are not included in the cost of your tour