Drive along scenic country roads through the hillsides of Tuscany on a Vespa scooter, admiring the sights and smells of the Chianti region. Lunch in a fascinating location, take a tour of vineyards and cellars, and enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore Tuscany in a different and exciting way on an Italian legend, the Vespa, in this full-day tour
- Ride your Vespa scooter through the Chianti wine region of Tuscany
- Lunch at a Tuscan 17th-century villa with local specialties
- Wine cellar and vineyard tour with wine and olive oil tasting
- Transportation to and from Florence in a comfortable minivan
- 50cc original Piaggio Vespa or Zip scooter
- Professional tour escort
- Guided winery tour
- Lunch with wine and olive oil tasting
- Shuttle in/out Florence and support
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Florencetown Booking Office, Piazza Mentana 2red, Florence (Opposite the Arno River). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license) and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 10 years to be a passenger.
- Previous experience is not required but advantageous and highly advised. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
- Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic.
- Difficulty: Easy - average speed 20 km/h (12.5 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed