Explore the wild coastline of Galway Bay and Connemara alongside a local guide. Visit picturesque fishing villages and stop for three hours in Connemara National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your driver at the tour vehicle outside the Kinlay Hostel. Please arrive 15 minutes before activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing