Travel back in history exploring the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel in comfort from Warsaw in a private, air-conditioned vehicle and join a local guide to tour the castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding an iPad with your name on it. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- If you wish to take part in the river cruise, please inform the local partner in advance (price not included in the tour)