Cruise through Geneva's famous top sights, including the United Nations square and the Broken Chair sculpture on an e-bike bike tour with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the Geneva Cornavin train station, at the SBB information desk. It is opposite the Body Shop and NewsagentsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The train station is a 2-minute journey from the airport
- There is a place to store your luggage at the station