Explore the Gettysburg Battlefield on horseback and ride on the same dirt paths as the soldiers of 1863. Ride along old farm lanes, enjoy the beauty, and soak in the history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the trail.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Explosive substances
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- This tour is available for beginners or advanced riders
- This tour will take place on weather-appropriate, enjoyable days. There is no riding in the rain, however, if a quick shower pops up, as long as there is not any thunder or lightening, the ride will take place
- The tour doesn't take place in freezing temperatures, high winds, downpours, etc.
- During the summer months, the horses' temperatures will be monitored to ensure their safety and level of comfort
- A waiver form has to be signed upon arrival
- If you are over 18, you may opt out of wearing a riding helmet, at which time, you will also sign a helmet waiver