Take two leisurely days enjoying the beauty of the Scottish Highlands. Walk through Glen Coe and view Ben Nevis, before spending a night in Inverness. Visit the Clava Cairns and the Dalwhinnie Distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Depending on the option selected, your accommodation may not be included in the tour price but, upon booking, the local operator will contact you to confirm your preference. One night's accommodation roughly costs:
- Youth Hostel: £18 to £25 per person
- B&B: £40 to £65 per person
- Hotel: £75+ per person
- Multi-day tours require a minimum of 6 passengers to run
- Passengers that began the tour in Glasgow will be provided with a free train ticket to return to Glasgow