Explore the West Coast of Scotland on a 3-day tour of the Isle of Arran, Argyll, and the Ayrshire coast. Discover stunning scenery and beautiful beaches, ancient castles and prehistoric standing stones, and savor great local food and drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Transportation is by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks and be aware that Scotland can be a wet place
- Accommodation is in small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en suite. The guesthouse may be up to 20 minutes walk from the city center
- Solo travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items