Soar above the Grand Canyon on a thrilling 45-minute scenic helicopter tour from the South Rim, getting fantastic views of the Painted Desert, Kaibab National Forest, and Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the canyon. No hidden fees.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour operator does not offer hotel shuttle transfers for the south rim location. Passengers are required to arrive at the terminal 40 minutes prior to flight time. Terminal Address: 107 Corsair Dr., Grand Canyon, AZ 86023.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Passengers weighing over 300 pounds must purchase an additional seat.
- All passengers aged 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.