Experience the contrast between past and present on this 2-hour walking tour in Hamburg. Discover interesting facts about the origin and use of the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district) and stroll through the modern HafenCity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the underground station Rödingsmarkt (U3). Take the exit "Willy-Brandt-Straße/Ludwig-Ehrhard-Straße".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear the appropriate clothing for the weather in Hamburg.
- The tour start time can be adjusted to suit your needs upon request.