Depart from Hamilton Island and explore a magical underwater world, and snorkel at the famous Great Barrier Reef. Over a full-day, visit two diverse reef locations. Relax as you travel on a comfortable vessel and enjoy a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore one of the most beautiful, natural spots in the world
- View an abundance of diverse coral and marine life
- Travel on a comfortable vessel with delicious lunch, and informative commentary
- Enjoy a personalised and quality experience with a smaller group
- High-quality mares diving and snorkeling gear
- Wetsuits and stinger suits
- Flotation jackets, if required
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive for boarding at 8:45 AM. Meet at the local partner's jetty, across from their shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- There are toilets and showers on-board.
- On occasion slightly different destinations are chosen to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure.
- Please note as you need to enter the water to enjoy the reef, this cruise is not suitable for those that cannot swim.