Start your day exploring Maui's beautiful coastline on a stand-up paddle (SUP) board . Your guide will customize your trip just for you to see the best spots for paddling and marine wildlife watching across Makena Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Makena Landing (50 meters south with ocean on right). If you're in the parking lot, with the ocean on the right, walk up over the little hill and you will see the kayaks. Alternatively, you can park at Maluaka Beach Parking Lot North and from there walk back towards Honoiki.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time
- This tour is suitable for both beginner and experienced SUP paddlers aged 10 upwards
- All participants should be comfortable on the water. Not recommended for non-swimmers.
- Early morning tours are designed to take advantage of the ocean at its calmest
- Leave behind jewellery, watches and any loose objects on your person
- Whale watching season is approximately January until April
- A light breakfast is recommended beforehand