Enjoy a day out at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, just 30 minutes from Hobart. Learn about the conservation of Tasmania's wildlife, feed the free-roaming kangaroos, and see Australia's favorites such as koalas, wombats, Tasmanian devils, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Without permission, customers cannot take or bring animals onto the property, including assistance dogs
- Please don't use or bring in a skateboard, rollerblades or similar apparatus, bicycle or tricycle, or sporting equipment, that may be a danger to animals or persons
- You cannot light or smoke cigarettes or e-cigarettes within the Sanctuary