Experience the spectacular scenery of Tasmania's East Coast on a 3-hour scenic flight. See the impressive Freycinet National Park from above and land on Maria Island. Explore the island looking out for wildlife and enjoy a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Advise any dietary requirements when booking
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is included or alternatively you can self drive to Cambridge Aerodrome and benefit from free all day parking