5. Naples: Transfer to/from Sorrento with Pompeii Guided Tour
Enjoy a transfer service from Naples to Sorrento (or vice versa) and ride in style in a modern car or minivan, driven by a professional driver. Stop for a 2 hour walking tour in Pompeii with a professional archaelogical Guide. Optimize your time with this convenient transfer service, reaching Sorrento in comfort and with ease. All drivers are professional, competent and punctual, also providing you with a lot of information along the way.
Get picked up at Naples Airport (NAP) or Central Station (or your accommodation in the city) and be transferred in style to Sorrento riding a modern minivan or car.
The diver will meet you at the exit holding a sign with your name on, and will accompany you to the car parked just a few steps away.
Sit back and relax while your English-speaking driver takes you to your destination.
- Stop at Pompeii for a Private walking Tour whit an Archaelogical Guide
- Meet the guide at the main entrance of Pompeii ruins called "Porta Marina Superiore"
- You'll see most important public buildings, luxurious urban villas and shops
- First you'll pass by the Marina Gate, the Basilica (court house), the Forum (main square)
- Then you'll visit the Forum baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, as well as the Termopolium Capuano (fast food restaurant of the Romans)
- You'll also see the house of Tragic Poet as well as the famous plaster casts
Enjoy the ride along the winding roads of the Sorrentine peninsula with dramatic sights on the bay of Naples and the island of Capri. Drop off at your Hotel - B&B - Apartment or other Accommodation in the area of Sorrento. Ask the driver all the information you need as you ride.