Explore the history of The San Jacinto Battleground, where the final battle of the Texas Revolution took place. Take a self-guided driving tour, visit the San Jacinto Monument, and explore the Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 90 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You enter the museum through the main entrance of the Monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visitor parking is available on site, please only park in designated spots
- To help with the activity provider's preservation and conservation mission, please refrain from climbing on the monuments and markers or driving off the paved road
- See the site map for picnic areas, parking, and other key spots
- Pets are welcome at the site, but must be kept on a leash at all times
- Only service animals are permitted inside buildings
- A gift shop is located inside the San Jacinto Monument
- Items available for purchase include books, t-shirts, postcards, and other souvenirs
- The gift shop is open whenever the San Jacinto Museum is open
- The San Jacinto Battleground is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including alligators, coyotes, feral hogs, venomous snakes, and biting insects
- Always use caution around wild animals and do not approach or feed any wildlife you see at the site