Take a UTV tour of up to 25 unique destinations and finish the day with a beautiful sunset at Zion National Park. Learn how to drive over the rugged terrain from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at 5665 West Clubhouse Drive, Hurricane, UT 84737. Look for the building next to the Sand Hollow Resort Clubhouse. Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is a Damage Deposit of $1,000 per vehicle. This is held as an authorization on your credit/debit card and is refunded when you return each vehicle.
- All guests planning to drive must bring an up to date driver's license
- Please dress for the weather, tours will take place in rain or shine. Bad weather does not constitute a refund.
- Damages occurred during the tour period are the responsibility of the renter and will be taken from the Damage Deposit.