Take a fun and scenic trip down the Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. This guided rafting tour is suitable for all ages. Sit back and relax as your guide does the rowing and tells you about points of interest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Two Brothers Totem Pole at the Jasper Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The tour operates on Mountain Time
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Rivers are rated on a scale of 1 to 6; Class 1 is calm moving water, Class 6 is Niagara Falls. The section of the Athabasca River you'll raft on is rated Class 2
- This trip is not recommended for those over 102 years old
- Wetsuits are not provided and they are not necessary for this type of raft/float trip
- When necessary, you'll be provided with a plastic rain poncho to protect you from splashes and potential rain showers.
- Life jackets are provided, and must be worn at all times.