Raft the rapids of the Athabasca River in Jasper National Park, and experience class-2 rafting that is a perfect introduction to Jasper's fast moving waters. Enjoy fun splashy waves that are suitable for complete beginners and anyone aged 5 and up.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Our meeting location is in the public parking lot directly opposite the Shell gas station on Connaught Drive in downtown Jasper. Look for the white, 15-passenger van marked with Maligne Rafting, located in the back right hand corner of the parking lot (behind the big washroom building). Paid, all day public parking is available in this same parking lot, including limited RV parking. On arrival you will be required to sign a liability waiver and health and safety declaration.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All departure times are in Mountain Time
- Waiver forms must be signed before departure
- You should be wearing your swimsuit under your clothes upon arriving at the meeting point for the riverside change process
- Bring a towel, water bottle, and snacks, which can be left on the bus while you are rafting