Get a change of scene on a full-day tour around Kanchanaburi province, west of Bangkok. Soak up Thailand’s history and visit the Hollywood-famous Bridge Over The River Kwai, Death War Museum, Tham Krasae Station perched on a cliff, and Tiger Cave Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering temples. Please avoid mini skirts and short shorts.