Explore the small islands south of Samui in a traditional longtail boat. Snorkel among vibrant coral reefs, relax on the beach at Koh Madsum, feed the pigs, and enjoy a delicious meal on Koh Tan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Travel in a traditional Thai longboat
- Snorkeling in crystal-clear waters and witness tropical fish
- Feed the pigs on Pig Island
- Enjoy a delicious lunch by the sea
- Watch the sunset over the horizon
Discover the lesser-known islands just south of Koh Samui on a boat tour in a traditional longtail boat. Meet your guide at the pier and board your boat. After a quick introduction and safety briefing, set sail for Koh Tan.
Along the way, cruise by some of the area's smaller islands and enjoy breathtaking views. Stop off the coast of Koh Tan and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters to admire vibrant coral reefs and tropical fish.
Afterward, head to Pig Island (Koh Madsum). Get the chance to feed the pigs, relax on the beach, and snap some memorable photos.
After all your exploring, head to Koh Tan for a delicious meal with views of the sea. Enjoy views of the sunset as you travel back to the pier.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch or dinner
- Bottled water
- Photos and videos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the office in front of Thong Krut pier, located on the left hand side of the pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change in the event of bad weather
- To watch the sunset, choose the afternoon tour