Częstochowa is world-famous for the Pauline monastery of Jasna Góra, which is the home of the Black Madonna painting, a shrine to the Virgin Mary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation or other preferred location in Kraków.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately for entry inside the monastery