Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a day trip from Krakow and immerse yourself in over 700 years of history and architecture. Explore the underground corridors, rooms, and chapels with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up your hotel. Please be ready about 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There are about 800 steps on the route, including 320 steps at the start (Way down)
- Please put on comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the conditions on the route
- The temperature underground is about 17-18ºC