The tour gives you a chance to follow in the footsteps of the man who was to become one of the greatest Popes and human beings in history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Follow in the footsteps of John Paul II
- Visit Wadowice, the pope's childhood home
- Visit the Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Stop at the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Lagiewniki
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Entrance to museums
- Optional gratuity
- food and drinks, unless specified
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The central meeting point in Krakow is located at the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, situated on the opposite side of the Sheraton Grand Hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. If you are interested in complementary hotel pickup please make sure to contact the supplier no later than 24hours prior to your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- Infants must sit on an adult's lap.