Prepare yourself for a full-day exploration of Krakow from Katowice, see the most iconic sights like the Wawel Cathedral, Cloth Hall, and St. Mary’s Basilica, and learn all of Krakow's best-kept secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick up is at your accommodation in Katowice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please notice that the synagogue is closed on Saturdays, so Sunday tours include Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in the Krakow Ghetto instead