Explore the Jewish heritage of Kazimierz and learn more about historic equilibrium of two different cultures in the city. Visit Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum and delve into the history of Krakow under Nazi occupation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
K+R Bus Stop for tourist coaches at Plac Matejki 2 street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- To enter synagogues, your shoulders and knees must be covered.