Discover the amazing Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the first sites on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Descend 140 meters underground to see chambers and tunnels made of salt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount
- Some hotels are situated in limited traffic areas and no direct pickup is possible. In that case, pickup is provided from the closest meeting point or hotel outside the restricted zone
- The maximum size of hand luggage is 35 x 20 x 20 cm; if your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum
- Taking photographs requires a special permit which can be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself and the cost is PLN 10