Come with us to explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning sites! The surroundings are loaded with vibrant color, fantastic rock formations, and world-class petroglyphs. You'll see nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels. Your exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Weather at the Valley of Fire is similar to Las Vegas. Layers of clothing are recommended.
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult. However, most of the tour is on unpaved terrain, making it difficult to push a wheelchair.