Travel from Lausanne to Vevey by bus, and hop on the Lavaux sightseeing trolley tour in a world heritage site. Finish your afternoon wondering in Montreux, pearl of the Swiss Riviera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wonderful Lavaux sightseeing tour trolley
- Glorious Leman Lake
- View on The Alps
- Lively Montreux City
- Bus round trip from Lausanne to Montreux
- Trolley Lavaux Sightseeing tour in world heritage site of Lavaux
- Cruise (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Place du Vieux port - Ouchy - In front of Tourism Office of LausanneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Map, itinerary and tickets will be issued by the driver.
- Please note the bus arrives from Geneva; delay can happen on departure from Lausanne.