Lecce is an important stage for art and culture lovers, in fact, it is the main Baroque city in southern Italy. Walking in the city center is a dive into the past, between churches and antique buildings that keep precious details and decorations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Next to the Caffè Alvino entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 14 years old
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 persons to run. If the minimum is not reached by the date of the excursion, you will be offered a refund or a supplement to guarantee the tour
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows