Explore Snowdonia National Park, Ancient catle village of Conwy , Bodnant Garden, the National Slate Museum, Menai Bridge and much more, some of the many highlights of North Wales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Welsh
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop directly outside the entrance to Llandudno Train Station 10 minutes before the activity starting time. Look for a silver and bright-green minibus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine unless weather the is deemed unsafe.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour if Pax/Numbers are deemed insufficient.