Enjoy an exclusive transfer in a top of the range executive car, at the end of a long and tiring journey, this is the way to arrive, truly a touch of class.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Portuguese, English
- Private or small groups available
- Travel in luxury between Dover and Central London
- Trust your experienced driver to navigate the complicated streets of London
- Enjoy an attentive and discreet meet and greet service
- Door to Door exclusive chauffeured service
- Bottled mineral water
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
• Please do NOT ring to reconfirm your pickup time, use the web portal provided below.Passengers must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk at their confirmed pick up time. When picking up from private addresses, your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number if provided. • Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with Airport Transfers at time of booking. • Reconfirmations: mybooking.airport-transfers.com • 24 Hours Local contact details: + 44 (0) 208 969 2777 Freephone: + 0800 389 8368 (UK only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) and golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be declared at the time of booking.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. It’s important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/special seating. Baby capsules/special seating must be placed on request and will be charged an additional £10 per transfer; payable directly to driver on day of transfer. If clients provide their own baby capsule/special seating, no additional charge will apply.
- Please note, a seasonal supplement charge of 50% applies to tours booked for the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 01.