Enjoy ticketed entrance to Hampton Court Palace. Enter the world of Henry VIII. Feel the eerie chill of the Palace’s Haunted Gallery. Marvel at the elegant Baroque apartments of William & Mary and take a stroll in the vast palace gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Enjoy ticketed entrance to Hampton Court Palace
- Visit the State Apartments of Henry VIII and feel the heat of the fire in the Tudor kitchens
- Feel the heat of the fire in Henry's Tudor Kitchens
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Entrance to Hampton Court Palace and Gardens
- Transportation to and from Hampton Court Palace
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please present your ticket at the admission deskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, audio guides currently unavailable
- Traveling to Hampton Court Palace from London is nice and easy; the 32-minute ride from London's Waterloo station takes you directly to Hampton Court station
- Photographic ID is required when exchanging your voucher
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Hampton Court Palace, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after Hampton Court, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the palace. Get Your Guide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852).
- Opening times are 19 May–18 July 2021, Wednesday-Sunday 10 AM-5 PM; and 21 July–31 August, daily 10 AM-5 PM
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge
- All visitors aged 11+ are required to wear face coverings in indoor spaces unless exempt
- A one-way route will be in place