This Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter package includes round-trip transportation from King’s Cross. You’ll have extended time to explore the studios, and be able to see everything from the Hogwarts Express to The Great Hall.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Experience pure filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Walk through The Great Hall and board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover the incredible detail in the props, costumes and special effects
- Round-trip transportation to Warner Bros. Studio by branded bus with free Wi-Fi
- Admission ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up service
- Digital guide (available for rent at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, please choose your "starting time" according to when you would like to board the bus from King’s Cross (departure point: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London). Entrance to the Studio will be around 2 hours later. For example: if you book for 9:30 AM, you will board the bus at 9:30 AM, enter at the studio at 11:30 AM, depart from the studio at 4:00 PM and arrive back in London at approximately 5:30 PM.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies; the tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day