Become James Bond for the day and take a walking tour of iconic London locations that have featured in various Bond movies, including the latest blockbuster, “SPECTRE”. Visit real locations frequented by spies, and discover secret bunkers, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit more than 10 locations featured in James Bond films
- Create your own Bond moment at locations used in "Skyfall", "SPECTRE" and other Bond movies
- Learn about the film-making process which brings a James Bond film to life
- Explore the London of secret agents
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Oyster Card required for travel on bus during tour. Cash is no longer accepted on public transport.
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet outside Charing Cross railway station in front of Boots, next to the Clermont Charing Cross HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that an Oyster card is required for travel during this tour.