Become acquainted with London's oldest drinking establishments as you explore the winding streets of the historic city center with a local guide. Learn about London’s seedy, drink-obsessed past on a 2-hour tour complete with a complimentary half-pint.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Hear stories about London's booze-laden past
- Visit the city's oldest drinking establishments
- Savor a refreshing half pint at one of Charles Dickens' favorite pubs
- Free half pint at the end of the tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Chancery Lane Underground station, at the corner of Grays Inn RoadOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour involves a moderate amount of walking.