As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to be missed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy a romantic stop on a London bridge and enjoy the River Thames at night
- See London's most iconic buildings light up as the sun sets
- Experience London's nocturnal magical vibe
- Pick-up and drop off
- Any admission fees
- The cost of refreshment or meals
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- The cost is for the price of the taxi tour and each taxi can accommodate up to 5 people.
- Your London Taxi Tour Guide
- All of the London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of the London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that we are confident that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable. Your Taxi Tour Guide will also have numerous anecdotes and personal stories to share with you on that day!
- Making your tour the perfect London Taxi Tour
- If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if the tour covers it, just let the supplier know and they will make it happen.