View the London Eye and London Dungeon and save with this combo ticket. Experience the city's darkest history at the London Dungeon, then enjoy a sensational view of the landscape from the London Eye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 90 days
- from first activation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your visit date and time is for The London Dungeon. When arriving at The London Dungeon please join the "next show" line at your booked timeslot with your e-ticket. For your visit to the London Eye, please go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 mins prior to your booked timeslot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The London Dungeon Tyrant Boat Ride will be temporarily shut down between Monday 24th April and Monday 15th May
- You will be booking the date and time for the London Dungeon here and you will book your time slots for The London Eye using the instructions on your confirmation voucher
- The London Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under the age of 12
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- The minimum height for the London Dungeon boat ride is 99cm, guests under 120cm must be accompanied by a guardian or adult
- The minimum height for the drop ride is 140cm
- The London Dungeon is wheelchair-accessible, however can only admit wheelchairs and users with combined weight of maximum 661lbs, must not be wider than 69cm, and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring