Explore London without traffic jams, crowded tube stations and tired feet. From your bike, see Kensington Garden, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, the Royal Parks, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See the gorgeous greenery of the royal parks
- Admire Buckingham Palace, the royal residence
- Take a selfie in front of Big Ben
- Cycle and helmet
- Entrance fees to any attractions
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
129 Bayswater Road, London, W2 4RJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- We recommend this tour for people in good health, who know how to ride a bike and can cycle 14 km. We suggest comfortable clothes, and to have a look at the weather forecast and bring a bottle of water. All participants are responsible for their own security on our bike tours. We use modern 16 gear hybrid bikes.
- Please make sure you're at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before take off at 10:00 AM.