See over 30 London sights in half a day with a fun local guide! Walk through the most famous parts of town and see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Palace, London Bridge, the Tower of London and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Listen to your local guide's fun facts and stories about London's top destinations
- Experience over 30 of London's best sights in one day
- View London Bridge, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace from up close
- See the Queen's Horse Guard at Horse Guard Parade
- Local guide
- Guided tour of London's best landmarks and sights
- Lunch or drinks
- Transport. Please bring an Oyster card / 1 day travel pass with you
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Green Park Underground station exit. Ritz Hotel side. Meet underneath the Ritz sign next to two red phone boxes. The guides will be wearing London Top Sight Tour T Shirts / Hoodies.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring comfy shoes, and an umbrella if it looks like rain.
- Bring snacks to nibble and drinks to sip while you walk!