Discover mysterious Stonehenge on a half-day tour from London. Explore the prehistoric stone circle site at your own pace with an audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, German, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Javanese
Select participants and date
The tour departs 3 times daily from Victoria Bus Station. Check-in begins 15 minutes before departure. The 8:15 AM tour departs from Gate 19. The 10:45 AM tour departs from Gate 0. The 1:45 PM tour departs from Gate 0.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Upon arrival at Stonehenge, visitors will have the option of taking a free 10-minute shuttle bus or a 30-minute walk to the stones (There may be waiting times for the shuttle)
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions, please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- Please note you will be only be allowed to travel at the departure date and time booked
- Visitors can download the free Stonehenge Audio Tour app ahead of the tour from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on any mobile device
- Guidebooks (in English) can be purchased at Stonehenge