Board your own exclusive speed boat charter, just for you and your guests. Explore the River Thames and enjoy the landmarks en route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Enjoy a private 50-minute Thames Rockets speed boat experience
- Admire views of the city from the water
- Depart from the world-famous London Eye
- Hold on tight for an adrenaline-filled ride
- Use of life jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Waterproof jacket
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour starts from Boarding Gate 1, Waterloo Millennium London Eye Pier (directly underneath the London Eye). Please check in 15 minutes before the activity starting time. Your crew will be in a red Thames Rockets branded uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The maximum number of persons allowed per boat is twelve.
- A vessel may only be privately chartered by persons aged 18 years or over.
- Child:adult ratio required is as follows: under 6 years - 3 adults needed, 7-12 years old - 2 adults needed, 12 years or older - 1 adult needed.