Explore some of London's most iconic landmarks on a walking tour of the Westminster area, followed by a visit to the Houses of Parliament.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- See London’s top sights and landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and Westminster Abbey
- Learn more about UK politics at the Houses of Parliament
- Fall in love with the Westminster area
- Entry to the Houses of Parliament with audio-guide
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Snacks and drinks
- Oyster card
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide outside The Ritz hotel (155 Piccadilly), next to two red telephone boxes and two souvenir stalls.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- You will need to bring a prepaid Oystercard or Travelcard with you on this tour.
- Please note that this tour includes a considerable amount of walking.
- You should bring snacks and drinks, comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and an umbrella.