Visit the place that gives the world time and is of vital significance to Britain’s great maritime history. The private tour by chauffeur driven vehicle will make you feel like an English Lord as you take in the Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- This tour can operate with a pick-up point anywhere within central London covering hotels and private residences.
- Private group
- Travel in style from central London to the southeast neighborhood of Greenwich on the banks of the Thames
- Feel like English aristocracy as you cruise in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle
- Chauffeur driven vehicle to visit designated locations in and around Greenwich.
- Entrance fees into specific attractions
- Tour Guide (a Blue Badge Guide is available upon request for an added cost)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, due to UK regulations chauffeurs are unable to escort clients into historic sites and are prohibited from offering highlights within the sites. Blue badge accredited chauffeurs are available upon request (subject to availability and additional costs)
- Please note, a seasonal supplement charge of 50% applies to tours booked for the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 01