This unique Shakespeare tour has been designed for lovers of the world's greatest playwright and for anyone interested in Elizabethan London. Enjoy the official in-house Globe Theatre tour and visit Southwark Cathedral to admire its Shakespeare window.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 195 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The front entrance to the Globe Theatre, on the South Bank. Meet at the large glass doors on east side of the theater.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours are conducted daily. This is a walking tour so be sure to dress comfortably for the season. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.