Explore London in the footsteps of the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes. Travel by iconic black cab to locations from Sherlock Holmes movies, including the Basil Rathbone and Robert Downey Jr. films.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stop for a photo outside 221B Baker Street, London address of Sherlock Holmes
- See where Sir Arthur Conan Doyle lived
- Visit film locations from the recent Robert Downey Jr. film
- Go to the new 221B Baker Street building, from the wonderful TV series "Sherlock"
- Wander down real Victorian alleyways
- Hear stories of London during Victorian times
- Travel by iconic London black cab
- See the building used by the current Sherlock series.
- See where Sherlock fell to his death !
- Transportation by iconic London black cab
- Registered Guide (Blue Badge, City of London, or City of Westminster)
- Live commentary
- Photo stops at all the major attractions
- Complimentary drinks (water)
- Pick-up from central London hotels
- Drop-off at central London hotels
- Entry fees
- Guide gratuity
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection: