Enjoy a walking tour of London and see all the biggest and most famous tourist and historic sights in the city. Listen to the chimes of Big Ben, explore through Trafalgar Square, and admire the impressive Buckingham Palace while you sip on a drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- At your accommodation in central London (zone 1).
- Private group
- Stroll through the beautiful Covent Garden and visit Leicester Square
- See London like a local and explore places that other tourists might never see
- Listen to Big Ben chime and have your photo taken by one of the Queen's Soldiers
- Private guided tour
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks if requested and weather allows
- Tube ticket to and from tour
- Entrance tickets
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Outside Caffe Nero by Westminster Underground Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- All walking tours take place on paved areas. Trainers/sneakers or comfortable walking shoes are recommended but not essential.