Travel through the history of the English monarchy on a 5-hour tour of Windsor Castle from London. Discover one of the Queen of England’s official residences, and marvel at the opulent décor of the state rooms. Go to St. George’s Chapel, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries. From April 1 to September 30 the check-in time is 1:30 PM at GTVS Victoria, with the departure time at 1:45 PM. The approximate return time is 6:30 PM. From October 1 to March 31 the check-in time is 11:30 AM at GTVS Victoria, with departure time at 11:45 AM. The approximate return time is 5:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- St. George’s Chapel is closed on Sundays
- Transportation without Wi-Fi may be used during peak periods
- Audio guides at Winsor Castle are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish and are provided based on availability